Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 26 April 2017

STAMPlorations Things with Wings Spring Blog Hop & Linky Party - Reminder Post

Good afternoon all.

Just a quick reminder of our linky party over at STAMPlorations, lots of new inspiration on the blog today. To link up your own projects see the post here.


A card made for a friendly exchange...mat layers made with dies from Spellbinders and Lawn Fawn and the Hi die from Winnie and Walter is inlaid to the upper mat.
The Flutter Zen 2 layering die was used to make the butterfly and the sentiment is from the Trendy Butterflies 2 stamp set.

If you love STAMPlorations products or if you'd like to try them for the first time I have a discount code to share with you - STAMPGIRLCAROLD

This gives you a 20% discount on all stamps, stencils and dies...both regular and sale priced items. Please note this code can't be combined with any other code. It is valid for multiple uses whilst I'm a STAMPlorations Girl.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, fab card, love the butterfly and sentiment.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, I hope you are keeping well. I love this card! Gorgeous butterfly!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol so beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Carol, very striking.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your inlaid Hi and pretty butterfly, Carol. TFS Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Striking card and love that ever so pretty zen butterfly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Love how the butterfly completes the card:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the bold Hi on this card and of course the butterflies. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! The butterfly is amazing... love it!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x