Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 13 May 2018

Christmas Card Club - "Sentiment as Focus"

Good morning all.

It was my turn to set the theme over at the Christmas Card Club this week and I've asked the ladies for "Sentiment as Focus".


It was my intention to make several cards this week but with a busy month of birthdays time ran away with me. This uses dies from Crafters Companion and Spellbinders and the sentiment in from Stamping All Day.

Please excuse the awful photograph but I had to take it at night!

If you'd like to see what the other girls have created you'll find their links on my sidebar.

16 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, love your design. All my pics are rubbish so I get my Daughter to do mine, think it's my phone camera.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Carol. Thanks for a terrific theme. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Carol. Beautiful card, love your choice of sentiments too. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the design and beautiful words.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this theme so thanks for choosing it. Your card is elegant and very classy. I can never get good photos night or day. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Carol and what a lovely sentiment. Your design suits it so perfectly. Thanks for a nice simple challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Carol...love the die cutting and the beautiful sentiment ...hope you are enjoying the good weather xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Carol, it's such a lovely sentiment too, thanks for the challenge, most enjoyable it was, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Carole .. stunning embossing folder
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so elegant and gorgeous, Carol.I love the gilt and the beautiful EF. It sets such a wonderful backdrop for your pretty sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Forgot to say, thanks for a great theme for this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carol, thanks for a fun challenge. This is just gorgeous with the gleam of rich gold against the creamy background. The dies are lovely, and you've used them splendidly in this beautiful creation. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card Carol, such an elegant design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely design and gorgeous card
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x