Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 27 May 2018

Christmas Card Club - "Trees"

Good morning all.

Shaz has asked to see "Trees" (indoor or out) over at the Christmas Card Club this week.


A very quick batch of four as I have my Mum staying for the weekend. Stamps are Penny Black and were a magazine freebie. Die from Spellbinders.

If you'd like to see what the other girls have made you'll find their links on my sidebar.

14 comments:

  1. So beautiful Carol are both your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous cards Carol, I hope that you are well.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Carol....love that tree stamp....thinking about you all....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on the theme Carol. Love the different colourways you used. Hugs, Shaz X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, lovely selection of cards, love your colours and the simplicity of the design.
    Have a lovely time with your Mum, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are lovely cards, and it's so amazing what changing the colors will do to create such a different look. Love the CAS design of this beautiful PB stamp. Enjoy your visit with your Mom. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Carol - love the purplish one especially! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Christmas cards Carol, such a pretty CAS design - perfect for batch making.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carole
    Enjoy your Mum time....
    Love your fabulous cards....love the stamp...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are fab Carol. Very elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carole, love your cards, they look super in both colours. Enjoy your time with your mum, I envy you.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely set of tree cards Carol, the CAS design suits the stamped images.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you are doing well. Have missed you! I have missed lately as we have been joining the our kids and grandkids while they have been camping. Have to enjoy the hot weather while we can.

    Your cards are beautiful. Such an elegant design.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x