Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 14 February 2017

LOVE TAGplorations - day 7

Good afternoon all and a Happy Valentine's Day to you. 

Sadly the final day of our week long blog hop and linky party over at STAMPlorations....seven days of Valentine (or love) tag making fun. I hope you've enjoyed all the fun and inspiration.

Here is my inspiration for today...a tag bookmark.


Using some leftover card from this project which used Hearts all Over stencil and Scribbly Splattery Grunge for the over stamping...die cut using a Spellbinders rectangular nestie then layered onto two co-ordinating coloured scalloped nesties (hinged at the top so the bookmark goes over the page). Stamps are from the Bold Sentiments - Imagine set.


lovetagplorations.png

Prizes:
- (3) randomly drawn winners from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blog will each receive a $10 gift certificate to the store
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of stamp set (Pocket Blooms, A Full Heart, or Two of Us)
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of any 2 of the new love-themed dies (Love, Always, XOXO, Forever, You & Me, Clustered Hearts)

- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of tag set: Luggage Tags or ATC/Tag Builder

If you love STAMPlorations products or if you'd like to try them for the first time I have a discount code to share with you - STAMPGIRLCAROLD

This gives you a 20% discount on all stamps, stencils and dies...both regular and sale priced items. Please note this code can't be combined with any other code. It is valid for multiple uses whilst I'm a STAMPlorations Girl.

24 comments:

  1. Another beautiful tag Carol, love the hearts and wonderful colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little music notes on the hearts. Great bookmark tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully designed tag Carol, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty - the sentiment is so lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another super tag Carol, lovely warm colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag for Valentine' Day.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really lovely bookmark Carol. I love the design and the colour is beautiful and happy. It would be a pleasure to use. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Carol is your tag l like the colours used x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute tag. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea to create a tagged bookmark. . .so many romance stories out there! The sentiment just adds to this. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love hearing from another thrifty crafter using their scraps... And that leftover piece looks great on this tag/bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is darling. Love the musical score on the hearts. I am making some of my tags as bookmarks and will give them to my nieces & nephews when I see them this Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet tag bookmark! LOVE the hearts background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful tag love those hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome wrap up tag bookmark for the last day! Love the hearts with the music notes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like all the hearts on your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab tag Carol. Love the music on the hearts. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really beautiful tag Carol! <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x