Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 22 June 2013

Order of Service

Good morning all. Hope you're all well.
Feeling slightly more human today....the sore throat rocketed into a full blown head cold with my throat feeling like I'd been eating razors so for the last couple of days I've been pretty rough.

I did manage to put the Order of Services to bed yesterday...I was beginning to doubt I'd ever get them done which would have given a whole new meaning to "singing from the same hymn sheet". I did have a few hiccups on the way as the inserts wouldn't print out clean and it took a few attempts with a befuddled brain to sort out the problem; then there was the batch that was missing the print on pages 3 and 6 which I sorted out with the pages back to front!! Anyway they'll all double checked and boxed ready to deliver now so I've just got menus and the table plan to print now and a post box to decorate.


Enjoy your weekend.
Carol x

11 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Carol, Very elegant!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant Carol.Hope you are feeling better now. When you are unwell every task seems gargantuan and you can't think straight. Take care of yourself now and have a break. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Carol. You must be getting near the end of them now. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol, I love the elegant design.
    Sorry to hear that you have been unwell but glad you are starting to feel better.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you haven't been well Carol. I absolutely love how simple and elegant the design is for this very sweet huggles hun Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, this is so elegant, I love it.
    So glad to see you're feeling a bit better hunnie.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Carol, so glad that these are all sorted and the end is nigh with the rest of the wedding stationary. So sorry to hear you haven't been well and that you will soon be back in tip top shape. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Carol clean and simple looking but equally as beautiful hopefully your on the mend now after the sore throat and cold had come out take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These Order of Service are stunning, so elegant.
    Hope you are felling a bit better
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so elegant Carol, I bet you're pleased that they are all completed.
    I hope you soon feel better.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very classy, Carol. Hope you're feeling better today.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x