Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 11 April 2013

Last at Bat

Good morning all. It's been cold and miserable so far this week, hope it gets better by the weekend.

Are the spammers getting craftier?? I had a load of spam in my news feed last night and when I checked it out I was following the blog....are they infiltrating our accounts or are they setting up bogus craft blogs (this was called "lets ink it up") and befriending loads of people (in the hope we follow them back) then bombarding us with spam and adverts!!
Answers on a postcard please!

Had a play last night scrapping some of the pictures from the concert last Friday, this is what I came up with:


Using the CD cover as a background I used Cutout Studio to crop the image and photos, then layered them all. The red and white background papers are from a kit called "Comic Book" available from Daisy Trail.

Carol x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, We have has some beautiful sunny days but today is dark and gloomy so l expect rain! roll on the weekend it is supposed to be better.....Wow this is gorgeous that background cover from the cd is fantastic your so creative xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page I love it.
    Wonderful keepsake of the day.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Carol. I really love the design.
    I noticed that I was somehow following let's ink it up too, don't know how that happened. Anyway, I soon unfollowed!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is a fabulous layout Carol, you have included so much detail.
    I haven't come across 'let's ink it up' yet, but no doubt I will - at least I'll know what it is now.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do these spammers do it? Fabulous layout Carol - all it needs is you in there somewhere! Great reminder. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Carol, I love the design and all the gorgeous details too. A great keepsake.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x