Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 1 April 2013

Flower Fairy

Good morning all. Hope you're all enjoying the long weekend.
We had a quiet day at home yesterday with a roast turkey dinner last night. I had a crafty afternoon whilst the turkey was roasting then went back to do some more after dinner was over. I got the rest of the male decoupage that I made up last weekend onto cards, made up a dozen or so female decoupage images ready for cards and made a pearl anniversary card.

I'm off to the hairdresser's this morning thank goodness - you'd think I'd been standing in a growbag the amount it's grown this month!!

This is one I made on Saturday - a birthday card for my friend to go with the box I showed yesterday.


Decoupaged image is a Flower Fairy bought from Pinflair last March at the SECC. Die is from Marianne Designs. Backing paper is from my stash - think it's Dovecraft.
I've not added any embellishments as my friend likes things quite plain.


Challenges entered:
Robyn's Fetish - fairies
CRAFT - female
Happy Camper's - add dimension
My Heart Pieces - angels or fairies

Carol x

22 comments:

  1. What a little beauty Carol. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, thank you for joining us at Rhedd and Rosie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,love the design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Carol! Love the die. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Carol, your friend is lucky.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFT this week, Happy Easter x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Carol. I love the image and fabulous colours
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a pretty card Carol, I love your die cut base and lovely decoupage image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow i love it ! love the colours & sweet image ,your friend is going to love this beautiful card & stunning box x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love, it all. Great Dies,colours and image

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carol, I love this die cut and the image is fab, love the colours too.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carol, first I must apologise, I seem to have missed commenting on your blog for quite a while, I reorganized my favourite blogs and messed things up but am slowly putting everyone back, I hope,

    Your card is gorgeous and the die cut behind the image is amazing. Love the colours also.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card,love the design. Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Carolo, love the colours, background and sweet fairy, has a super 3D look to it, love it Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that die Carol really lovely card huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh Carol this is absolutely beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a lovely card, great design and love the colour. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Carol and I love the gorgeous dies. Beautiful colours too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful, the card is just stunningly beautiful Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous card it really does not need any more embellishments as that lovely die cut is a wonderful setting for your beautiful flower fairy. Thank you for sharing with us at Happy Campers. Good Luck. Vee x

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is just beautiful and perfect for our challenge
    thank you for joining in the challenge this week at robyns fetish
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful card! I love the dies and the colour! thanks for playing with "IDIC" this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x