Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 19 June 2011

Floral Showcase


Images from Daisie, design put together in Publisher and printed direct to card.

Challenges entered:
Kaboodle Doodles - floral showcase
Saturday Challenge - something from around the house

Carol x

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely Carol, I really like the sentiment too. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card and love the image chosen just perfect for our challenge at the Secret Crafter, thank you for joining us. I have candy if you are interested
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us for our "Something from around the house" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Carol ..:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Carol, I'm so envious of your digital capabilities! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol,
    THis looks lovely. The image is so pretty, & the whole CAS look is wonderfully elegant. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card

    Thanks for joining us at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card - the sentiment works perfectly with your image!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x