Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 10 June 2011

Mystical Creature

I see blogger is still acting up - my followers have all gone walk-about again! I've downloaded google chrome and so far (touch wood) I've not had any problems with it.
Here's another card I made before my few days away.




I wasn't too sure about it so left it sitting. I bought the stamp earlier this year in preparation for my DD's birthday in December (nowt like planning ahead in my books) and  decided to ink it up for some practise - think I need some more of that lol. Stamp is from The Stamp Barn and has been coloured with promarkers and highlighted with glitter pen. Card is finished with a sentiment and a gem.

Challenges entered:
Cup Cake - things with tails
Kaboodle Doodle - mystical creatures
Crafty Sentiments - add some sparkle
Digi Doodle Shop - no backing papers

Carol x

9 comments:

  1. great stamp and colouring! Thanks for joining the ‘No Backing Paper’ Challenge’ at DDSB
    Debbie Dt x
    (Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card - great image and I love the cas style. Thanks for joining us Digi Doodle Shop Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. my followers have gone and i think the message i left you went walkies too... anyway, love this stamp and your colouring looks fab! Thanks for joining the ‘No Backing Paper’ Challenge’ at DDSB
    Debbie Dt x
    (Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the clean design



    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and just perfect for our 'things with tails' challenge this week...thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your CAS layout is perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol

    You are a women who is very organised - buying a stamp for DD's birthday in December as well as having your ticker counting how many xmas cards you've made - putting us all to shame!!! Loving your card BTW too!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x