Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 2 April 2011

To Grandmothers we go....

Rainbow Lady's challenge this week is "A Night at the Movies".
Had to pick a Christmas movie to go with this Pam West printout which was in my stash......it looks like somewhere a nice Grandmother would live lol. Card is finished with a ribbon, a sentiment and some gems.
Carol x

7 comments:

  1. I love this Carol. You've chosen a great image and I love that shade of blue. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carol, I love that image! Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Carol, fab image and beautiful backing papers. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Carol, thanks for sharing it with us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week and good luck in the draw. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Carol.... is it White Christmas then??? Thanks for playing again Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is super and great for our theme on Rainbow Lady this week Hazel xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, it does look homely. Thank you for joining in with Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x