Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Happy Birthday

Made this card this evening. Using a LOTV stamp coloured with promarkers. Backing paper from Bearly Mine. I had my first go at stitching the backing paper with my new mini Janome machine, now I never could control a sewing machine in needlework at school but brain seems slightly more co-ordinated these days but its just as well I drive better than I sew lol. Ribbons, pearls and buttons are from my stash.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
LOTV - Happy Birthday
A Spoonful of Sugar - Lets celebrate
Anything Goes - Pink and Brown
Saturday Challenge - Stitching

Thanks for stopping by today.
Carol x

8 comments:

  1. oh carol this is one super cute image,and love the papers you have used,wonderful layout too
    ,bless you for playing along at anything goes,challenge,love hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. I like how you have put the three rows of ribbon together, love all the little details. Your sewing looks good to me. Thank you for joining us over at ANything Goes. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Carol, Gorgeous, gorgeous card. I love the layout and that border is wonderful. Thank you for joining in at Anything goes
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Carol, love the colours and all the detail. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely, Carol, the colours are beautiful. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Carol, This is a stunner of a card and such a sweet cutie of an image...good luck and thank you for joining the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge
    Hugs Annie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol,
    Yet another beautiful creation from you! Love the sweet image, the dp's, the colours, the layout, love all the embellishments too. Coloured beautifully as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card - love the colours

    Thanks for joining us on our "Stitching" challenge this week at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x