Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 10 April 2011

Less is More (part 3)

Okay it's a new day and brain is in gear (not yet sure which one but we're going forwards!!). I'd forgotten all about this Penny Black Christmas stamp sitting in the bottom of a box and it's perfect for the LIM challenge this week and it puts another Christmas card in the box!
Image is coloured with watercolour pencils and card is finished with some gems.
Time for lunch now then off for a walk with the dog to enjoy the sunshine while we can.

Carol x

17 comments:

  1. Love this - what a great stamp! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :0) Fab stamp, nicely presented with the gem stones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect!
    A friend of mine sued this for her cards one year, it's so cute!
    thank you CArol
    mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good idea, I've got a PB Noel stamp but I can't remember if it's got ducks or chickens on it!
    This is really cute and perfect for the challenge!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific Card Carol, and its a lovely stamp. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely,. cute Christmas card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol, this is a fabulous stamp!! I need to go check out the PB stamps! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, such a cute stamp :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun and fab card and one less Christmas card to worry about come December!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, love that stamp and you coloured it so subtle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card Carol, those ducks are so cute. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab stamp! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous stamp, such a subtle card xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute. Fab for christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, fabby stamp.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x