Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 17 April 2011

LIM acetate


Using an image from Joanna Sheens Dancing with Shadows CD, I've added a little colour using Sakura pens, card is finished with a ribbon.
I'm entering this in the Less Is More - Acetate

Carol x


11 comments:

  1. This is lovely Carol xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Carol, I think I must go and print on some acetate... can't remember if I've tried it before!
    This looks great!
    Enjoy your week.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the santa image.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great funky Christmas card lots of fun Carol
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't printing look FAB on acetate!
    Super job Carol
    thank you
    mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this , it's so unusual, perfect for this challenge too:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card..Chrissieann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this image - and the colour really adds impact! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice indeed, and another Christmas card done too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x