Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 15 April 2018

Christmas Card Club - "Poinsettia or Christmas Greenery"

Good morning all.

It's Christmas Card Club time once more and this week Mary has asked us to show her our "Poinsettias or Christmas Greenery". I managed a quick card last night as it's been a busy week birthday card wise with my Mum 85 and a great niece one today and my son in law later in the week!


Using a cute stamp from Wild Rose Studio coloured with promarkers...it's so long since I coloured anything I've forgotten how! Dies are from Wplus9.

If you'd like to see what the other girls have produced you'll find their links on my sidebar.

19 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute image Carol and fits Mary's challenge so well. Christine x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so sweet Carol, lovely design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweetie he is. Colouring is like riding a bike once you know how it all comes back and I love your poinsettia. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, isn't that such a sweet image! Love it. But I'm a sucker for a cute penguin, lol. Hugs, Shaz X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, that image is so sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Carol, love this cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute image and perfect for our theme this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s so cute Carol....love that image ...bet you had fun colouring again...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really sweet card Carole and I love the cute image. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Carol - this is lovely! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A pretty card Carol, such an sweet image.
    I hope you are keeping well.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, this is such a cutie penguin holding that gigantic red poinsettia. How cool to match his little Santa hat & scarf to the vivid red of the flower, and the scallop frame shows him off to perfection. Love this! Happy birthday to your Mom. What a super age to reach, and I hope she is in good health to enjoy it as well! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning cute card... Carol
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an adorable penguin image. I love Wild Rose Studio. Their images are always so lovely, as is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Carol. Love your cute card. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw how cute. Love your take on the challenge with such a sweet little fellow. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carol, really cute image. Must be lovely to be able to celebrate your mums 85th birthday, wish her Happy Birthday from me too.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x