Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 18 March 2018

Christmas Card Club - "Christmas Flowers"

Good morning all.

"Christmas Flowers" has been set as the theme for our little Christmas Card Club this week by the lovely Rachel. One quick decoupage card from me this time as I have my Mum staying and didn't get myself organised before she came.


Decoupage from Joanna Sheen which has been in my stash for many a year! Dies from Wplus9 and Spellbinders.

If you'd like to see what the other girls made you'll find their links in my sidebar.

17 comments:

  1. Love your card Carol. I tend to forget about my cd-roms. Enjoy your time with Mum xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely vintage card Carol...love the decoupage.....enjoy having your Mum with you,we have so much snow here there will be no going out today,lots of crafting xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Carol. I hope you are keeping well and enjoying your time with your mum.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty card. Decoupage sheets are always a treat to make, and also a treat for us to view. Pretty layering on the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful topper Carol, such a delightful image and a lovely card.
    Have a lovely time with your Mum, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful vintage image Carol and gorgeous card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Carol - hope you have a lovely time with your mum x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Carol, such a pretty decoupage image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely vintage chic design of yesteryear. Hope your mum will be able to get home in this awful weather. We have 6" already and it is snowing again now. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carole
    Fabulous card... Sweet image....
    Hugs Sylvie xx
    Enjoy your Mum time x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely image on your vintage card Carol. Enjoy your mum's visit. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carol, what a pretty card. I do love the image, so timelessly vintage! Hugs, Shaz Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a beautiful vintage image, and lucky you to have this to make such a pretty card. Enjoy your Mom's visit. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Carol, love this image, so cute.
    Hope you had a lovely time with your mum. These times are precious.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorgeous card, love your whole design..
    Have a Blessed Easter
    💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is such a pretty image. It's a lovely card Carole. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x