Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 4 March 2018

Christmas Card Club - "Robins"

Good morning all.

Hope everyone is warm and dry in this wintery weather. We had about a foot of snow but it drifted badly off the field above us and there were 6/7 foot snow drifts filling about half a mile of road down into town. We were cut off for the best part of two days...which wouldn't have mattered except I badly needed a prescription picked up so eldest had to battle his way in on foot, about a four mile round trip!

Mrs A set this weeks theme over at the Christmas Card Club and she'd like to see a "a Robin or more". We've had a few of them in the garden and I have a few photos I intend to use for family cards but haven't got around to getting them done yet. So here are half a dozen little cards to add to my stash.


Stamp is from a magazine freebie, coloured with promarkers. Dies are from Spellbinders. A very simple design which was easy to batch make.

If you'd like to see what the other girls have made you'll find their links in my sidebar.

18 comments:

  1. Good Morning Carol. Love your little Robins, so now your stash will be starting to build up for this year. Like you we had the worst snow in years too, really cold with it and it brought most of Scotland to a Standstill. However it's better today. Keep cosy. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great set of cards Carol...love that image and your clean design....
    We too have been snowed in most of last week and now it’s raining so at last we will be able to get out! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, beautiful little cards!Such a cute little Robin from that magazine. Love how you've edged the card bases. Hugs, Shaz X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Carol. Super CAS cards and love the punched bottom of the card base. Also enjoying your fabulous photographs. What a talent. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cards Carol. Really cute image. Like you I went for a set too. Hope you manage to get out soon. We are in the same boat but it should hopefully start to thaw soon. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your robin cards and fun and cheery! Great little images and they look good on those shaped bases.

    Sorry to hear of the snowdrifts locking yu in. That is scary. Thank goodness for your son to the rescue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous, I love these robins.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely little cards Carol and such a cute image, take care in the snow, hope you get out and about soon, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, your weather is just sounding so brutally cold. Good you had a strong young man who could brave the elements to get your prescription. Enjoyed seeing the multiple cards you created with this cute robin image. What a delightful design from a magazine too! Love that red crown and can image this guy just striding forth! TFS & stay cozy. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember this little freebie stamp but can't for the life of me think where I have put it!!Will have to go on a hunt the robin now. Super quick set of cards to add to your stash. We had the same problem with the snow being blown from the houses opposite and being deposited in our garden. The doc had to dig his way out each morning whilst they were just brushing the snow from their paths and wondering what the problem was!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome makes Carol! Your cards are wonderful. Wow it sounds like the snow really was bad for you. Glad you had somebosy to do that errand for you! Take care! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super collection of cards Carol, such a fun robin image and lovely clean design.
    We had about six inches of snow down here - that is a lot for us, it's all melted now though!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A super, sweet set of cards. I hope the snow is receding now for you, we've had rain for most of the day so ours has almost gone thank goodness.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful cards!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh Carol these are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant selection of super cards, they are great.
    We were cut off for a couple of days, free now thank goodness.
    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carol, these are gorgeous. The little robin stamp is fab. I wish the robins would visit my garden, I love them.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well done with your batch making. They really are pretty cards Carole. I like the way you've shaped the bottoms too. A super freebie robin. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x