Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 19 March 2017

Christmas Card Club - "Two or More Patterned Papers"

Good morning all. Hope everyone is well.

Margaret kindly asked us to use "Two or More Patterned Papers" at the Christmas Card Club this time. I've made a little headway into my Christmas themed patterned papers over the last two years but I still have a way to go before I'll need new supplies! A little nearer though after these three cards.


Papers and topper are from a Kaisercraft 6x6 pad...all simply matted and layered using dies from Spellbinders.


Two very similar cards made with LOTV toppers and sentiments, Bo Bunny papers and dies from Spellbinders. I used both the positive and negative parts of the holly border die. Cards are finished off with some stickles.


Seem to be managing to get my special cards made first this year instead of last...wonders will never cease!!

If you'd like to see what the other girls have created you'll find their links in my sidebar.

18 comments:

  1. Three really super cards Carol. We all seem to be doing really well with our multiple cards this year ... lol! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carol, three beautiful cards. I could not pick a favourite. Great use of papers too. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three really cute cards, love those images and pretty papers Carol.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Carol those papers are lush the LOTV images are delightful truly wonderful creations
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three super cards Carol...love the LOTV images but the first one is my favourite it's stunning xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three really beautiful cards Carol. I love the way you've matched the papers. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three wonderful Christmas cards Carol, love the papers and wonderful images. I hope that you are keeping well.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really terrific trio of cards, and of course I love these darling toppers. Also great that you could use the positive & negative on these borders on 2 different cards and make it look great. Love the way you've used the S/B dies on #1 and great that you have 3 cards for your stash, and at least used some of your Christmas paper stash! Love these! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol
    Stunning cards... gorgeous papers
    Hugs Sylvie x
    Hope you are well

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Christmas cards Carol, lovely papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fabulous cards Carol, beautifully designed and gorgeous papers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are wonderful carol - the second two are very cute - I adore the first - so elegant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards Carol. I love the images on the second two.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely cards Carol - i love those Kaisercraft papers - you'll be well organised at Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these Carol especially the cute scenes. Nice selection of papers too! Zx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh gosh these are super . I love all those papers you have used. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carol, what a gorgeous selection you made using this challenge! I think an excess of patterned paer afflicts us all, lol. I swear I could make cards using patterned paper for the next 10 years before I ran out. I intend to make a few more though using this brief, I like how they make us think about the stash the we have. Hugs, Shaz XxX

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x