Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 5 February 2017

Christmas Card Club - "Festive Foliage"

Good morning all.

We seem to have missed the worst of the storms here, a couple of windy nights and that's about all thankfully.

Rachel wanted some "Festive Foliage" today for our Christmas Card Club projects.

 

Stamps were a magazine freebie from some time ago. Dies are CUTplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies from STAMPlorations. I've used Stickles for the berries.

As I'd created two card blanks I decided to make a second card, this time a simple one layer, embossing the card to frame the image.


If you'd like to see what the other girls created you'll find their links on my sidebar.

14 comments:

  1. Two very CAS and gorgeous designs. Great use of those freebie stamps too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carol. Love the simplicity and the clean cut look. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful design Carol....great image stamps....and sentiment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful CAS card. I really like this a lot Carol. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like both versions of your wreath card Carol. Seems we had similar thoughts. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, I hope you are well. These are gorgeous, love the wreath.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS designs and lovely the wreath, just perfect.
    Looking forward to meeting you at the craft Show in March, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a delicate wreath design, and your stickle berries were perfectly shaped (when I try with stickles, I get a lot of very odd shapes!) I really like this stitched die set too! TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fabulous Carol - really beautiful. I love them! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful cards Carol, I especially like the second one, such an elegant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both stunning and very classy looking. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautful cards Carol!
    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty wreath cards, Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two lovely VAS cards Carol. I find them more difficult to make than others. Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x