Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 16 January 2017

{Mixed Media Tutorial} Art Happens Here

Good evening all. Hope you are well and avoiding all the bugs going around at the moment.

We had a lovely week in Lanzarote, weather was mostly nice though it was a bit windy...temperatures were about 20 degrees higher than home though! Back to reality now , I was expecting to do Jury Duty this week but it seems my services aren't required after all. 

My first tutorial of 2017 is up on the STAMPlorations blog today, I decided to do a nice bright canvas for my craft room. I hope you enjoy seeing how it was produced.


These photos really don't do the colours justice...I'm still struggling to find the right place to take my pictures in the new house! I really must get my light box thingy set up somewhere 😑


If you love STAMPlorations products or if you'd like to try them for the first time I have a discount code to share with you - STAMPGIRLCAROLD

This gives you a 20% discount on all stamps, stencils and dies...both regular and sale priced items. Please note this code can't be combined with any other code. It is valid for multiple uses whilst I'm a STAMPlorations Girl.

14 comments:

  1. Oh this looks gorgeous Carol. Lots of lovely products used in your beautiful canvas. I couldn't find your tutorial on the blog. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right place. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful Carol - love it! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol
    Fabulous progect... love the colours...
    we went to lanzarote lots of times always windy.. good for windsurfing ...
    we stayed at Costa Tequise lovely place...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Love this sentiment, and this project will look so inspirational & gorgeous in your new craft room. I like the darker center portion with the light radiating out towards the edges. Will zip over to Stamplorations and check out the tutorial. I love Sherry's stencils. TFS & Hugs. Glad you had a good time away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! This will look fabulous in your craft room.
    Sounds like a great week away and good news that you do not have to do the Jury Duty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous bright colours Carol, brilliant design too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous bright colours Carol, brilliant design too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Carol, love the colours and design. I hope you had a wonderful time and all settle back home.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Carol, gorgeous colours - it will look lovely in your craft room.
    I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your break.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fab Carol the colours and the texture look great in this photo to me. hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's seriously gorgeous Carol - love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous colours here Carol, checking out the tutorial.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous carol x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x