Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 16 October 2016

Christmas Card Club - Sentiment as Focus

Good morning all.

Sorry I'm being such a bad blogger, life seems to be getting in the way at the moment plus the computer is in the wrong place and that can't be changed until sometime next year when we rebuild the conservatory :( I just can't seem to use my IPad for blogging, it just seems needlessly complicated!

It's time once more for our little Christmas Card Club to strut their stuff and this time it was my turn to pick the theme and I chose "Sentiment as Focus". I've missed the last four challenges (sorry ladies) but need to catch up to get my cards finished on time! I got some new stamps a few weeks ago and managed to put them to good use....and made six cards!


Sentiment stamp is from Woodware; simply stamped and fussy cut before matting and layering, then adding a bow to finish.


Two in green..and two in red!


Was going to say if you'd like to see what the other girls have produced you'll find the links in my sidebar....but blogger ate them and I haven't had time to redo them yet!!! Has anyone else had that problem??

18 comments:

  1. Hi Carol....perfect sentiment stamp....and 6 great cards...thanks for a great challenge really enjoyed it xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carol. Six cards, every one is fabulous too. You will catch up before the big day. Going to the SECC on the Friday to meet up with Kate. If your free we would love to see you. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great cards Carol and thank you for a fabulous theme. Lots of our ladies have made multiple cards this time as have you, a great theme to get your crafty juices flowing.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be very difficult when youmove house Carol. Other things take priority over crafting and we all undersatnd that so don't worry about it. You have done a great job with these
    and I loved your challenge. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful cards Carol so nice too is the sentiment love the detail added with the stitched edge and the bow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol love your cards and sentiment, makes super batch cards. Smashing choice of theme so thank you so much, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cards that do exactly what you ask focus on the sentiment. Fun challenge thank you. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look fabulous and loving the sentiment stamp. After the catastrophe of last year and buying my Christmas cards, this year I have just finished making them all :) I hope you are keeping well.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Christmas cards Carol, such a super sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like Woodware stamps. This is just perfect for your challenge. Looks so different just by changing the colours. I have used a Woodware stamp on one of my cards. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great theme Carol and wonderful cards too - brilliant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards. I was late this month. Just added my card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely cards!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards. I blog all the time from my iPhone when I don't need to link things lol using the blogger app. Quick & easy for a technophobe like me x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You made a great start on building your stash with this set of nifty cards. Love the different colors, and the sentiment is a wonderful one. Of course you've been busy, with moving and organizing 2 houses, and it's totally understandable. We'll all be here when you can get back to blogging as you normally do. I couldn't manage to post with an Ipad either!!! Take care, and good luck with the new house. TFS & enjoyed this challenge very much. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carol

    Perhaps we should sit and hold hands in the blog naughty corner .. .. I too have been struggling to keep up with my blog and the commenting recently.

    These brides have a lot to answer for! LOL!! But you have been moving house .. .. far more disruptive than a few weddings!!

    Your cards are lovely. Love the sentiment very much!

    Take care.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Carol, how are you?
    Are you settling in well in the new house?
    Loving your sentiment based Christmas cards, one of my favourites for the festive season. I used to have some tiny mouse embellishments that would have looked super cute with your cards.

    Have a great weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x