Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Eclectic Ellapu "The 12 Days of Christmas"

Good morning all.

I managed to tackle the ironing mountain yesterday....a mammoth task which had to be done in three parts as my back just couldn't stand up to it. I really need to make a resolution to do it more often in smaller batches in future! Hoping to get the cards written today and get them in the post this week, then it's onto the Christmas cleaning...urgggh.

Another new month and December already, so it must be time for a new challenge at Eclectic Ellapu! The Pink Team were set the challenge of "The 12 Days of Christmas" by Asha. This challenge will last for two months and our next new challenge will begin on the 1st February next year.


I've had these images on my computer for several years from my days as a Cub leader. I printed them out on sticky back canvas. Dies used are from Spellbinders.


Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the team, you won't be disappointed. Alternatively the purple team have a challenge of "Cards to Die For" (so use your dies).

Challenges entered:
CHNC Extra - anything Christmas goes
Christmas Card Challenges - anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes twist Christmas
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge - inspired by Christmas song
Crazy 4 Challenges - square cards or elements

25 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, love the layout and use of the 12 days x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so very special. Love the idea and how you've printed them out onto the sticky back canvas, so very effective and a stand out card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Carol...what great images and how wonderful they look on the canvas......a real keeper! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great Card Carol. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and very unique. I love the images printed on canvas. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous images and gorgeous card. Love the theme too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Carol
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ironing is not my favourite pastime either Carol, I expect you are glad that it's done for now.
    Love this sweet card with all it;s lovely little images and fab verse.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Carol. I mean, seriously, WOW!! What a thrilling work of art this is! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, Carol! And congratulations on tackling the ironing mountain... my solution is to have a chest of drawers to hide it all in! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great. Like the little postage size images with the words taking center stage. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card Carol, and love the Verse in the centre .
    I am like you never think it is work doing small lots of ironing and then end up with far to much to do all at once lol.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A brilliant card Carol, a fabulous design and great sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. a wonderful make - I love the verse and all the images Carol - clever make xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card Carol! I love your 12 days of Christmas!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carol, beautiful card, lots of lovely images and brilliant to have the verse as the focal point, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Carol, love the design.
    Patricia X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing!
    Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge this week and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful creation and the colours are just awesome, love it.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your 12 days of Christmas card and the central sentiment too. I always have a mountain of ironing, it is one constant in my life! :(

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all those inchies on this great layout! Beautiful and will have me singing this the rest of the day. <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely gorgeous, Carol. You've managed to all 12 on the card... that's just fabulous!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think this is a wonderful card. I like the center block with the verse...looks great with all of the 12 days photos...

    PS I sit to iron. I drop the ironing board a wee bit lower and iron while I watch a movie on TV..Otherwise I can not cope with my back either...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Carol it is me again I have popped back to have another look at this fantastic card and to thank you for joining the CHNC EXTRA CHALLENGE
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x