Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 31 December 2015

Happy Birthday

Good morning all. It seems to have been a short week...not sure I'm ready for the New Year yet! We're off out to the neighbours for drinks and nibbles this afternoon.

Hope everyone is well and dry...my heart goes out to those affected by all the flooding. 

I've been having a break from blogging and spent the time getting organised for our trip to New Zealand. The last couple of days have been spent trying to get ahead with the cards needed whilst we're away. This one is for hubby's cousins daughter who is 18 next month.


Still using up my stock of Kanban card. Stitched square die from Lawn Fawn, I got two sets of these for Christmas! Happy die and stamps are from Whimsy Stamps.

Challenges entered:
Crafty Creations - anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes
The Crafty Addicts - anything goes/celebration
Creative Card Crew - anything goes
Deep Ocean - anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes

Wishing you all a happy and safe Hogmanay. May 2016 bring health and happiness...and lots of crafting to you all. xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Carol......happy new year it's going to be an exciting one starting with your NZ trip! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I wish you and yours a happy Hogmanay too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an enjoyable trip. Wishing you a Very Happy New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful b'day card. Have fun on your trip. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Birthday card! Thank you for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Card for an 18 year old!
    Lucky you getting thse gorgeous dies for Christmas!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x