Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 1 November 2015

Eclectic Ellapu "Balloons, Banners or Bows"

Good morning all.

Oh my word November already!! It must be time for a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu and this month Yvonne set the Pink Team the theme of "Balloons, Banners or Bows". I've gone with balloons.


Cake stamp is from Hero Arts, stamped in Memento ink witht he little baubles coloured with a silver gel pen. Balloons are from Whimsy stamps, sentiment from HLS and dies are from Spellbinders.

Do pop over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team did or alternatively you could join the Purple Team who have a theme of "Altered Art".

I'll be back later with my Stencil Sunday post.

Challenges entered:
Simon says Stamp - anything goes
Hiding in my Craftroom - freestyle
Alphabet Challenge - s for sweet treats
4 Crafty Chicks - anything goes
Aud Sentiments - birthday + sentiment
Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes twist birthdays

21 comments:

  1. A lovely pink card Carol.
    Hope you had a good weekend.
    I love your Halloween display, hope you had a good night? I ran out of sweets. Argh. I had loads left over last year. You just can't win.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous ,love the fab image,so pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty Birthday card, Carol, great stamping technique. Enjoy rest of the Sunday.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Carol is your card hope your enjoying your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely set of stamps Carol creating this gorgeous pink card, very pretty and girly.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Carol, love the design and stamp.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Carol love the pink! huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I do love all the pink, such a pretty card Carol. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a perfect CAS card for a two year old [I assume?!] Nothing they could pull off & swallow - and it is child friendly for them to hold and carry - they will love it! Thank you for sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments for our Birthday Sentiment challenge!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Loving the image and the delicious pink shades, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi this is a stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge S for Sweet Treats. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pretty pink card Carol! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous card Carol love the pink theme
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous love the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello Carol! super cute card, luv the adorable cake! I am thrilled you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great pink cake! I'd love one of those, hehe! Thanks for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous girly card Carol, great stamps.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is wonderful, great image and the color is so pretty. Nicely done. Thanks for playing our ATG/Crazy Egg Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Hugs,
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet & very pretty!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a pretty card!!! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. se sweet and effective, loving the colour comb and layout too, good ;luck and thanks for sharing over on artistic inspirations x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x