Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 7 November 2014

Soft and Silent

Good morning all.

On Wednesday I felt quite envious of a few of my blogging pals who were flying out of Edinburgh yesterday headed for the Nec...when I work up yesterday morning and heard the weather I was more than happy to turn over and snuggle under the duvet again!! The wind howled most of the day with squally showers...I didn't venture over the doorstep at all.

Another simple Christmas card to share today.


Stamp is from Stamping All Day, inked with silver metallic ink. Dies are from Spellbinders. Embossing has been done with a Joanna Sheen snowflake stencil. Finished with silver metallic ribbon and some gemstones.

Challenges entered:
CHNC - make it sparkle
CHNC Extra - anything Christmas goes
Moving along with the Times  - sparkle or shine
Crafty Ribbons - Christmas with ribbon
CRAFT - winter
Crimbo Crackers - clean and simple

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Carol. Went to the NEC yesterday and had a great day with Mrs Duck (aka Ang) and then later we met up with Patricia, Hazel and Kate for an evening of food and merriment. A super day all round. Would have been nice to have seen you too. Maybe next year! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, design and awesome colour combo...xx
    aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol loving the silver and simple design.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the white and silver--so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the classic look of your card. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! your card is so noble!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Carol is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been thinking about those lucky ladies who were headed for NEC. Hope the weather didn't mess up their fun. Glad you had a chance to turn over, be cozy & snooze a little longer. This is a very pretty card, with the silver & white...very simple, very beautiful. Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carol what a lovely card. Yes I heard on the radio about the terrible conditions up in your neck of the woods! Far better to stay tucked up safe and sound!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This too is so elegant Carol, love silver and white and that sentiment is gorgeous. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such an elegant card Carol, I love your embossed background and the silver and white combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh this is beautiful… so elegant and pretty! Love the gorgeous snowflake and the sparkly ribbon finishes it off perfectly! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the challenge!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x