Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 27 May 2013

Good Morning.....

.....just passing through! I should be most of the way to Italy by the time you read if everything goes to plan.
Had a lovely time in Belfast, the weather was absolutely gorgeous. Saturday was a very long day as we were all up about 4am to catch flights so we were in bed by midnight!! It was my first visit to Ireland but hopefully not the last, everyone was so friendly and genuinely helpful everywhere we went. Unfortunately I didn't have time to do any sightseeing this visit (apart from the odd hostelry!) but everywhere was busy.
Arrived home at teatime...all flights running to schedule, bags unpacked, Lora packed off on school trip, washing done, early night......and off we go again at silly o clock!!
Hope everyone is well, hugs if you need them. Catch you all when I get home.

Carol x

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday Carol. You have certainly been busy in the lead up to your holiday. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous holiday Carol, you're not missing much its raining here - well it is a Bank Holiday after all!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time Carol.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful holiday Carol.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to hear you had a good time hope you have a fab holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've exhausted me! Enjoy yourself and have fun Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x