Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Blog Candy - redraw

As one of my prizes remained unclaimed I had a redraw earlier today using Random Org, I'd generated the winner but could I heck remember how to copy it to show on my post. Rita from RMG Creations was in my neck of the woods today so she'd arranged to pop down this afternoon with her daughter and grand daughter so whilst she was here I asked her to verify the winning number then popped over to my blog to see who'd won.......imagine my surprise to find it was Rita herself.........I think Rita's ghast was truly flabbered lol!!

I did eventually remember how to show the Random thingy so here it is:

So I had one happy visitor and saved on the postage too :) It was lovely to have a crafty natter too!

Carol x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, how strange ............and many congratulations Rita enjoy your candy:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out really well all round! Congrats Rita, enjoy your prize.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Carol, My flabber was well and truly ghasted. I really couldn't believe it. We are only just home and Thank-you so much for the fabulous Blog Candy and the beautiful card you made. I really enjoyed out time to-gether and Molly was still talking about your Craft room all the way home. I did get the magnetic board from Ikea, so thanks for the tip on that one. I'm absolutely shattered now and aim to rest over the week-end. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x