Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Christmas Present Card

Good morning all.

Had a relaxing morning at the hairdresser's yesterday, although all the girl's were full of cold...hope they haven't passed it on to me! After some lunch and an online shopping trip for groceries I felt really ill and exhausted and ended up in bed for the rest of the afternoon...and I never sleep during the day! Bless eldest when he got home from work and no tea was ready he just got on and made a pan of pasta for himself and the other two.

I was hoping to get some Christmas tags made yesterday but didn't so here's another quick Christmas card to share, you must be getting sick of them by now lol.


Pierced rectangle die from Spellbinders, layered onto gold mirri card. Line stamp is from Clearly Besotted, stamped in versamark and heat embossed with gold detail EP. Sentiment from a Penny Black set which was a magazine freebie. Bow from my stash.


Challenges entered:
Crazy for CAS - presents
Allsorts - no DP's

23 comments:

  1. Lovley creation again today Carol, different but lovley...
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carol. Hope you manage to get the cold nipped in the bud. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, love it. Thank you for playing along with us at A LITTLE BIT CRAFTY this month & the very best of luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, what a fantastic idea, love it
    Sending a few ((((hugs)))) I do hope they help.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully clean, simple and really elegant! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    BTW - hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol how lovely is your card l never get sick of seeing them l'm sorry to read you not too good hopefully it will clear pretty quickly for you....take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The is fabulous Carol, I thought it was a ribbon tied around the rectangle until I read your description, a very clever design.
    I hope you are feeling better today.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. sobre chic et élégant Carol, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a really elegant card. Hope you are soon feeling better.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elegant and sophisticated card. Love this idea.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. CAS elegance here! Very nice. Thanks for sharing your card with us at 52{C}CT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card Carol, love your design. Hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww poor you, I hope your feeling much better by now.
    Elegant card Carol, simple style be very effective, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh hope you are feeling better now hun this is one stylish card hun brilliant design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful CAS card Carol, you really have mastered to art of CAS. I find them very difficult to leave alone and then they end up being too fussy.
    Hope you feel better now.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you feel better soon...drag to feel ill at this busy time of year.

    Great card...it looks like a wonderful present just waiting to be opened!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you are feeling better soon - love your card - really neat piercing. Thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful CAS card Carol. Hope you are feeling better now. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous, a beautiful and elegant design.
    Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really beautiful. What a neat idea to make it a package. Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a clever idea great card. Thank you for joining us over at Crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x