Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 25 September 2014

Christmas Wishes

Good morning all.

Apologies if I didn't get round to you yesterday commenting....Chrome was making life very difficult, IE doesn't like blogger very much so in the end I admitted defeat and picked up a magazine I'd bought whilst shopping!! I'll try again today!

Another Christmas card to share today.


Stamp and sentiment from Wild Rose Studio, coloured with promarkers and highlighted with stickles before being fussy cut. Background is a Creat a Card from Die'sire - Starry Night. Lacy seambinding from Crafty Ribbon and pearls from my stash.

All finished inside too.


Challenges entered:
CHNC Extra  - anything Christmas goes
Merry Monday - bingo (red, die cut, sparkle)
Papertake Weekly - oh how cute
Crafty Sentiments - Christmas in September
Deep Ocean Challenge - at least one flower
Love to Create - fussy cut

22 comments:

  1. love that image Carol...so sweet and your colouring is so vibrant a lovely card!....having the same trouble with blogger!....all my comments keep disappearing hope this one goes through xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol I don't think Chrome or Blogger likes me much these days I get halfway through visiting the blogs and suddenly everything freezes and I get thrown out, very frustrating. Anyhow I must tell you that I totally love your gorgeous, cute, adorable card the image is fabby the colours and card design are ACE.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie Carol, lovely Christmas card. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol, I love the cute image and beautiful design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Carol, and such an adorable image.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's that wee Penguin he is so cute, a really super card

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful is your card Carol and gorgeous image you use as always x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Carol, I do love penguins and this one is a real cutie.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Carol what a fab design! Love the penguin and how you did that star!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card--so many details! Looks like a lot of us used that Bingo line--LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous card Carol, such a cute image and I love the red and white combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cutie Carol, and the details re lovely, great card,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing more of your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww - I love that little penguin - he's too stinkin' CUTE! Your coloring and overall card design are fabulous, too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is awesome, perfect image and love the added goodies. Certainly one fab card.xx
    aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a beautiful card and I love the dimension with the star, flower and cute penguin. Wonderful job. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is too too sweet Carol. Love that little penguin so beautifully coloured. The background is fabulous too with the stars in red. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the sweetest, Carol! Love the little penguin. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your little penguin is so cute, lovely Holiday card. Thanks for playing this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable holiday card! Love the little penquin! Thank you for joining our "Fussy Cutting" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a lovely card. Love the little penguin. Great colors.
    Thank you for joining our Fussy Cut Challenge at Love to Create. Good luck!

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh what a cutie and great Christmas card thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x