Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Halloween ATC

Bit of a dreich day here today although it is quite mild. Got the plumber here sorting out water, gas and heating supplies.
I made this several days ago but it's taken until now to get a decent picture of it!


ATC using a Halloween pyramage topper form Joanna Sheen's ATC CD. finished with a bakers twine bow and a button.

Challenges entered:
ATC Challenges - vintage/anything goes
CD Sunday - Halloween

Carol x


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I have a "thing" for owls, so I love this! :) Thanks for linking up to us at Wicked Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Carol. It's surprising how many cds have images that can be used for Halloween. Good to see an ATC instead of a card. Thanks for joining in this week.
    Pamela (Guest Designer in October for CD Sunday Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Carol xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Carol,love the owl.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see an ATC being entered for the challenge. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.

    Jocelyn
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol
    Really fantastic card! When it comes to owls I love them as well.
    Hope your water, gas and heating supplies got sorted out. I have troubles with my boiler. It is unbearably noisy. The "British Gas" has been to look at it 6 times but they are still working out the problem. I hope it gets resolved soon I just can't bear how noisy it is !
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that owl, but I too am an owl lover

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Carol. Sweet owl and love the colours :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, Carol, cute little owl. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great and now I'll have to dig this cd out and have a look as I don't remember seeing this image. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see something other than a card Carol, a fab ATC. Like Jenny I will dig out this CD and browse the images. Super owl.
    Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
    Hugs
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely card Carol:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Carol . nice to visit you again . Love your ATC with owl and mystery dancers .Just bought some bakers twine cant wait to use it .Thanks for sharing ATC on ATC CHallenge blog
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely ATC, such a lovely looking owl, thank you for joining us over at ATC Challenge Blog this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Carol, cute little owl. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like your bakers twine bow :)
    Thanks for joining us over on the ATC Challenge Blog x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. great atc thank you for joining us at atc challenge blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x