Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 24 October 2011

Christmas Card Tally

Having been reminded by Hazel this morning about my ticker being out of date I took time out to tally up my Christmas cards and have the grand total of 157 made (still have most of my inserts to do though :( - New Year's resolution to finish my cards inside at the time of making! ). Must get some labels ordered for the backs so I can send some of my extras off to charity before it's too late to sell them!
Just worked out that I will make at least another 20 Christmas projects between now and then for challenges and DT work so think I'll start doing some gift bags and/or tags instead of cards for a change.
I have to say it's been lovely making all my cards with no pressure instead of the usual rush in November/December and I won't be needing to give my family recycled cards again this year!

Carol x

4 comments:

  1. YAY Carol - WOW 157 - that's amazing - I only have managed 55ish at the last count! But it is much better not to have to worry about them isn't it!? Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I don't have anywhere near that amount,you have been busy Carol.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol,
    Thanks so much for adding my Ippity button to your blog. Thanks means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made about 30 family/friends cards that need inserts. I've made about half a dozen for challenges that I'll give to son and DIL to send. You've done well, I should have started when you did! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x