Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 4 February 2018

Christmas Card Club - "Angels or Fairies"

Good morning all.

Margaret has set us the theme of "Angels or Fairies" this week at the Christmas Card Club. Four very quick cards from me...I'm doing a couple of photography workshops this weekend and having been ill last weekend these are very last minute on Friday evening!

Update...workshop was postponed due to rain, thick cloud and generally lousy weather, hopefully today is going to turn out better.


Using stamps from La Blanche...the first design is one layer.


This second design uses a die from Wplus9, stamp is also from La Blanche. I do love these stamps, although they're quite large they always stamp perfectly.

If you'd like to see what the other girls have made you'll find their links in my sidebar.

18 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling much better now. Your cards are gorgeous, those stamps are so lovely and just perfect for the theme this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Carol. Love those stamps. Perfect cards for today's challenge. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CAS cards Carol just right for the challenge and easy to recreate a few. What fab stamps you've used. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Carol...what fantastic images they both are ...I just love them...hope you are feeling better now,I have the winter vomiting bug and am in bed today....hope the course goes ahead xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Carol really gorgeous huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole
    Stunning cards... I remember the La Blanche Stamps ... from QVC
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! I do hope you get to do your workshop today.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Carol fabulous cards, very unusual angels, love the images and designs. Shame about the photgraphy classes, hope they can be rescheduled, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Carol and ideal for the challenge. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Renaissance look of these marvelous angels images. Your stamping looks perfect. I have some La Blanch images, but have not been able to get this sharpness that you've created on your beautiful cards. I like the monotone look too...quite like a print you'd find in an old book. Hope you are feeling much better today. TFS &Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great Carol - great images! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carol, those are lovely unusual stamps. Love the 'Postage Stamp' look of the black and white- my favourite colour combo!Both are gorgeous. Hugs, Shaz X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect for the challenge. like the first image the best. Weather is set to turn cold here in the next few days so methinks a spot of indoor activity is needed. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cards Carol, fabulous vintage images.
    I'm sorry to hear that you have been poorly, I hope you are better now.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you are feeling better. I know what a drag this cold/flu going around can be. Take care, Carol.

    Your cards are both lovely. Those Le Blanche stamps always seem to stamp so wonderfully. I have a few and themall stamp so evenly.

    Your cards are stately and look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are lovely Carol. What beautiful images. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x