Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 4 September 2017

Christmas Card Club - "Magical and Mystical"

Good morning all.
Huge apologies for not being around, I'll catch up with you all soon hopefully.

Wedding is all over...it went really well and we had a lovely day. Hubby and I are off this week to drive the North Coast 500,looking forward to some time away from home after all the wedding prep and building works of the last few months.

I'm late, I'm late.....

This should have been posted yesterday (and two weeks ago) but my computer packed in straight after the wedding and isn't fixed yet. What a struggle to use DD's laptop which doesn't take a memory card to upload photos from my camera!

I've got two cards to share today... Rachel set us the theme of  "Magical and Mystical" for our latest challenge. I struggled a little with this as my mojo has gone astray and I was short on time to get inky...this is what I came up with.


Combining old with new....backing card from Kanban and new dies from Crafter's Companion and a sentiment from Penny Black.

Two weeks ago Christine set us the theme of "The True Meaning of Christmas", I'm playing catch up so here is my card.


Same card from Kanban used with a stencil from STAMPlorations and a sentiment from Clearly Besotted.

If you'd like to see what the other girl's have made you'll find their links on my sidebar.


12 comments:

  1. Two super cards Carol. Thanks for doing one for my challenge too, but I had realised how busy you were and was not expecting you to participate, so thanks again. I have just ordered that CC die from your first card so it is great to see you use it. I am still not feeling very creative two months down the line but I am forcing myself to craft no matter how uninspiring my cards are right now. Some day soon it will be back I am sure. Enjoy your much deserved holiday! Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Carol! I hope you have a wonderful week away.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful festive creations Carol I especially love that first one the die cut you have used is awesome
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards Carol and perfect for the challenge. I particularly like the ornament one. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two super cards Carol. The CC die on the first one is so beautiful and I love the background paper you have used too. Well, you have caught up admirably with the past challenges and I'm sure your mojo will return after your short break and a rest.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards Carol.....enjoy your break you deserve it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous cards Carol... I have one to catch up on ...
    enjoy your holiday
    Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two super cards Carol, I especially like the first one - I might have to borrow that design.
    Have a fabulous trip - it sounds like you need a nice relaxing break.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can be so annoying when computer break down but you managed to post two beautiful cards Carol they are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two perfect csrds for the challenges. Hope you enjoy the trip. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x