Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 6 August 2017

Christmas Card Club - "Carol Singers"

Good morning all.

I was at a 60th birthday party last night and may feel a little delicate this morning...so if you could go quietly it would be appreciated :)

Only one week to go to the wedding eek!! I think everything is under control...just wish we could order in the weather to suit!

Margaret has asked for "Carol Singers" this time at our Christmas Card Club, I've made a couple to try and bolster my numbers a little!



Using one of my favourite stamps from Penny Black coloured with promarkers. Sentiment die also from PB; sentiment stamp from HLS. Mat dies from Lawn Fawn and Spellbinders.

I did remember to add stickles to the hats after I'd taken the photos!

If you'd like to see what the other girls have made you'll find their links in my sidebar.

12 comments:

  1. Oh these are fabulous Carol I love that stamp....striking using the red and black....love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super image which has produced two great little cards Carol. Christine xx

    PS I have tried to type quietly but I have just got new keyboard and it clicks! So sorry ... lol!

    (I don't think my first comment registered Carol - at the moment some do and some don't, which is really weird. I have added it again - just in case!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Carol I just love your little penguins singing. Great card. A couple of nice coffees and you'll be fine. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. l just love this stamp Carol and both your cards pity we didn't see the stickles on the hats but l'm sure they where lovely too! enjoy your wedding in a weeks time 16 days to my daughters wedding in Italy can't wait sending lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous images CAROL... makes a super card....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous Carol! Love the penguins.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super Christmas card Carol, fabulous penguins.
    I hope you enjoyed the party.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous fun image carol and two brilliant cards, love the colour theme you've chosen too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fabulous fun cards. Hope your penguins are singing in tune more than my duck choir.lol. Hugs Mrs A. P.s. Good luck with the Wedding and hope you have nice weather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful clean and simple designs Carol, love those penguins too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. two super cards Carol - really lovely! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x