Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 11 September 2016

Stencil Sunday #63

Good afternoon all.

It's certainly feeling more autumnal than summer now and I can't believe how quick the nights are drawing in. Spent most of this week under the influence of a migraine so haven't achieved much other than necessary crafting for several days and kept away from the computer as much as possible too.....somebody please tell me that life does get better and hormones do eventually settle down again!!

It's time once more to show you a Stencil Sunday project over at STAMPlorations and like the weather this has definite autumnal vibes.


I used part of the leftover mood board from my project earlier this week which used the newly released Trendy Leaves 2 stamps. I added additional stencilling using Leaf Bliss (Large) and Dots all Over stencils with peacock feathers DI. Words are from the Bold Sentiments Believe stamps set and I cut an extra leaf with the matching dies and attached with foam pads. Ribbon from my stash.


Here you can see how I used the Leaf Bliss (Large) stencil with water to add a ghost pattern over the inking.

 I used the Luggage Tags Nesting Dies to make the tag.


Do pop over to the blog to see what the other girls have made, you won't be disappointed!




You still have plenty time to join our mixed media challenge this month but do remember we accept non-card projects only.

10 comments:

  1. fabulous workCarol - sorry to hear about the migraine - sounds pretty rough to me. Big hugs lovely lady! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Carol, lovely colours, and beautifully designed.
    How awful for you migraine are so debilitating, hope you feel better soon, take it easy, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous tag Carol, a gorgeous background and lovely Autumn colours.
    Sorry to hear that you have been poorly, it certainly does get better when the hormones settle down.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you've been suffering. Migraines do bring you down. Hope you're feeling a bit better now.

    I love your tag. It's a lovely design and I really like those colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tag Carol - fab stamping and lovely colours. i hope you're feeling better by now xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours Carol, I love the design on this beautiful tag. I hope the coming week you feel a lot better.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this ghosting tag. I never have great success with this technique (recently tried bleach, and not great results with that either!). You've got the images showing very nicely against the warm richness of the fall colors. Well done! Hope you feel much better real soon. I don't get migraines, but DH does. I know they can be miserable to deal with. TFS & Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag Carol, love the colours.
    I seem to have missed all these posts, don't know why cause I am following, sorry.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the leaves and the wonderful colours you've used xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x