Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 8 May 2016

Stencil Sunday #45

Good evening all.

It's my turn to share an inspirational Stencil Sunday project over at STAMPlorations today.


A very simple upcycle project today using a plain box. I started by covering the whole box with gesso then used embossing paste and the Bloom Silhouettes stencil around the sides to create some decoration. The box was then painted with distress paint. This is still a UFO....once I decide what I'm going to use it for I'll add some more decor to it but I wanted to show the difference made by the simple addition of some dimension.


And the May Mixed Media Challenge runs until the end of the month! If you want to play, you still have plenty of time left to get messy and share your non-card mixed media projects. It's anything mixed media goes except a card...and you must use a stencil (any brand or even a homemade one!) in your project(s). For the complete challenge info + prizes, click here.


8 comments:

  1. This looks very interesting. Amazing to see what gesso and a bit of paint can do to a plain box! And yes, the card was meant for you!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous so far Carol, can't wait to see it completed.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking good. I look forward to seeing how it progresses. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good so far can't wait to see it finished. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses, love the texture.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your finished box is gorgeous Carol - love the texture Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely box Carol, so what are you going to use it for?

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x