Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 1 February 2016

Eclectic Ellapu "Love Actually"

Good morning all.

Had a fabulous week...weather started out exceedingly wet and cold but it's been glorious the past few days. We got very wet in Milford on Monday but took a scenic flight from Lake Tekapo round Mount Cook, the Glaciers and down to Milford in sunshine on Thursday...a fabulous trip and well worth the cost. Walked up to the Franz Joseph glacier yesterday, can't get enough of the west coast scenery.

Leaving the glaciers and driving further up the West Coast then through Arthur's Pass and on towards Christchurch today...it's going to be a long day, or it will have been by the time you read this!

Welcome to our first challenge of 2016 at Eclectic Ellapu. I got to set the theme for the Pink Team this month and since it's the month of love I chose "Love Actually". This is the card I've made hubby for Valentine Day...and carried all the way to New Zealand!


Large die from Spellbinders, small one from Lawn Fawn (stacked three high to give dimension). Love stamp was a freebie in last months Craft Stamper. Edge stamp and background script are from STAMPlorations Mixed Media Elements set. All stamping has been heat embossed with gold detail EP...and looks lovely IRL!

Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the team, you won't be disappointed. 

13 comments:

  1. Loving reading about your travels...such a wonderful time......
    Hubby will love his card....have fun! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card for your Hubby Carol and how romantic that you've carried it to the other side of the world to give to him...... Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the colour. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a luxurious card Carol, the red and gold together is fabulous, super design.
    Your holiday seems to be amazing, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Carol, lovely rich colours.
    It sounds like you are having a wonderful time, I'm glad the weather has improved for you.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so good to hear about your travels Carol - love this - its brilliant! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your enjoying your travels, this is a gorgeous card I am sure hubby will love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card Carol, Hubby will just love it! Sounds like you're having a fabulous time. Enjoy.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glorious card! I love the dramatic colours!
    Thanks for keeping us up to date with your travels!
    Looks like you're havig a great trip!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous and I love the beautiful design. I hope you are enjoying your trip.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So dramatic and I love the colour combination.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Carol, gorgeous stamping
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x