Good afternoon all.
I'm very excited to be sharing my first mixed media design team post for the Stencil Sunday challenge at STAMPlorations.
My 4x4 canvas was coated with lime Fresco Finish paint using a brayer to apply. I then used the brayer to add versamark ink and heat embossed with mint EP. I used versamark again through the Confetti Circles stencil and heat embossed with pink EP. Texture paste was used with the Nestled Circles stencil. The bird is from Some Birds stencil and I've used sparkle medium and a bead for his eye. Various stamps from the Mixed Media Grunge set were stamped in Archival inks. Sentiment was stamped on tissue paper and attached with gel medium.
- Your project(s) can be anything mixed media except a card (so no cards, please!).
- You must use a stencil or stencils (any brand) in your project(s).
- You can enter as many projects as you wish as long as they are in separate blog posts.
- Display the challenge graphic below in your post and link back to this post (not just the main blog).
- Link up by July 31, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-7).
Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the design team's inspiration, you won't be disappointed.
The Mirror Crack'd - canvas
That Craft Place - anything mixed media
Let's Craft and Create - birds or butterflies
Rhedd's Creative Spirit - anything goes