Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 30 January 2015

Yo Ho Ho!

Good morning all. Friday once again, where has the week gone!

Yesterday was one of those days...we started with a power cut when the builders a couple of streets away clipped the mains cable. This meant there were house alarms going off all over the place for about half an hour just when I was trying to catch an extra hour in bed after a disturbed night. Luckily it was only off a couple of hours or so but no sooner had the electric come on then the internet decided to go off!
Looks like we've missed the snow again but it was really cold and a very hard frost last night. Lots of washing and housework today before I can play...I'm hoping Mr Postie is going to call by with some over due parcels, in which case I may forgo the housework!!

Popping over to see Erika at Snappy Crafts to share a golden oldie today.


This is the card I made for my youngest nephew in 2008...Paper Nation decoupage and backing papers, from a huge set off QVC (whenever did I think I'd use it all) which included rubber stamps too! The stamps were wooden backed though and will be turned into ATB's in a craft room near here soon! Embossing folder from Cuttlebug put through my trusty purple Wizard...which is still going strong though I haven't used it for a while.

Enjoy your weekend whatever you're up to.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Carol and the theme and images are so adorable yes there has the week gone again!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been having fun and games Carol.
    Great oldie, love your PN pirate, great boy card.

    Have a super weekend and thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Carol, brought back memories.
    Paper Nations ..... Gosh I had forgotten about them.
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just bloomin' cute! I remember this C/B folder, and it's really effective with your little pirate & his buddy. Love the matching pirate papers - sounds like you got a good QVC buy. TFS & Happy wkend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous and loving the cute Pirate. The rain has washed all the snow away here after it snowed again last night. I hope postie brought your parcels too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous golden oldie Carol, I hadn't even started crafting in 2008! I hope your parcels arrived.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is so cute Carol and isn't it the best feeling when the postie arrives with goodies!!! lol have a great weekend huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this?! Love that embossed metallic focal piece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Carol, a perfect one for a wee lad, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great golden oldie Carol! I have some of those sets from QVC lying around huge boxes full of stuff which have never been used! Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x