Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 4 September 2014

Wedding Wishes

Good morning all.

Still full of cold but being a woman I'll survive!

Another card from the files, this one I made for my sister for my niece's wedding in July.


The decoupage image is from Cuddly Buddly. Dies are all from Spellbinders. Sentiments are computer generated. Backing paper, ribbons, lace, ribbon slider and gems from my stash.


Challenges entered:
The Sisters of Craft - anything goes
Clear it Out - anything goes (stash item ribbon slider)
Craft Room Challenge - something old (ribbon slider), something new (decoupage)
Craft -Dee BowZ - anything goes
Lexi's Creations - sparkle and shine (ribbon slider and gems)

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Wedding card Carol. Hope you feel better soon, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous.....such a sweet image. Hope you manage to shift that cold soon.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon Carol,
    Loving this sweet card, so pretty.
    Hope you feel better soon a few (((((hugs))))) to help

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet wedding card! Thanks for joining our Craft-Dee BowZ September challenge with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Carol, love the image and colours.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the cute image and pretty detailing.
    I hope you are feeling better soon.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for September - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet Wedding card Carol, an adorable image and lovely colours.
    I hope you soon feel better.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an elegant but sweet wedding card. Love the sweet image, but you've made it so regal with the colors you selected and that stunning lace trim. Hope your cold is soon history. Summer colds are the pitts. Hugs & TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...hope you stop by and play with us again...love your challenge project..tfs <((><

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word Carol this is simply beautiful the colours are perfection, the image, lace and design look top notch, love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Carol, I bet both your sister and her daughter will treasure it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Carol, sure to be treasured!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Carol, me again, thanks for sharing this fabulous card at Lexi's Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely beautiful card, thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable creation! Thanks for playing at Clear it out! We hope to see you next challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is so pretty Carol, love the colours. The image is so cute! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  18. so very elegant. thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. michelle dt x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x