Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 26 September 2014

Fa la la la la...

Good morning all.

I haven't played at "Less is More" in a long time so thought it was time to rectify that...this week's challenge is "face the music and dance"...I thought this stamp fitted the bill.


A very quick card. Stamp is a magazine freebie coloured with promarkers. Die from Memory Box. Snowflakes are punch waste from the insert. Gems from my stash.

Very flat for posting and finished inside too!


Challenges entered:
CHNC Extra  - anything Christmas goes
CHNC - 20 minute or less
Less is More - face the music and dance
Sparkles Forum Challenge - things with wings
Stamping Sensations - things with wings

22 comments:

  1. Great card Carol. Love that die. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a super cute image on your Christmas card here Carol BUT YIKES your Christmas card counter is giving me the eebie geebies! I'm nowhere near so organised.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the CAS design and cute image.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol, loving the cute little robins.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thos e bird are having a ball !! Great card !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant CAS card Carol, love that die cut sentiment and those little birds are awesome.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card - love the design

    x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol

    A fabby card .. .. great use of that scrummy die. Love how you have put that gem over the letter "i".

    Brilliant free stamp too!

    Have a great weekend Carol.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Carol, love the MC die and the super images, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those birds Carol and fabulous CAS card!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant, card loving that stamped image.
    I love that Die it makes a super card
    Have a great weekend

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great CAS card Carol huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hola Carol, thank you for your comment.
    Gorgeous card Carol, i like the die with two colours, fantastic effect and your your little birds seem very happy singers;D.Elegant card!
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry my visit is rather late this week, this is fab, you gotta love those singing birds!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this Carol! Those little birds singing just finish it off beautifully. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've used my favourite die again Carol, I love the singing robins.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute! Thanks for joining in with Sparkles.
    Good luck, Suzy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great CAS card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for September.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our 'Things with wings' challenge.
    Happy crafting.
    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x