Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 29 August 2014

Ava

Good morning all.

Thank you for your comments on my makes over the last few days...Lora definitely wouldn't appreciate the new look to her empty bottle so it's destined for my bedroom or bathroom me thinks!

Well the rain has held off most of the week here so far, though I think it is forecast for this afternoon. Thank goodness the temperature has gone up a little though!

A birthday card to share today for one of my sisters who has a birthday in November.


I've made a rocker card using my favourite grand fancy circles dies, which I haven't used for a while. Card is centura pearl from Crafter's Companion. My image is called  Ava from Saturated Canary and I've coloured her with promarkers and fussy cut. Papers are from KandCo (a several year old 12 x 12 pad) and First Edition. Fern and butterfly die are from Marianne Design, all other dies from Spellbinders. Sentiment from LOTV. Ribbons, flowers, gems and charm are mostly very old stash.

(Promarkers used: Cornflower and China Blue; Honeycomb, Saffron and Vanilla; Oatmeal, Mustard Buttercup and Eggnog)


Challenges entered:
Crafty Ribbon - birthday with ribbon
Crafters Cafe - punches and dies
Divas by Design - happy birthday
Inky Impressions - anything goes
Loves Rubber Stamps - 2 or more patterned papers
Shopping our Stash - ABC (Ava, blue, circles)
Card Mania - butterflies and bows
Craft-Dee Bowz - anything goes with a handmade bow
Creative Corner - anything goes

23 comments:

  1. Carol how stunningly beautiful is this card just fantastic you are one very talented lady. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Live the soft colors and shape! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunningly beautiful card, I love it

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positively beautiful Carol. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really stunning Carol huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, love the soft colours and all the embellishments!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the ABCs challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Carol, I love the image and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your coloring!! The papers and image are fab! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Card Mania. Neva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Carol your colouring is gorgeous and the layout of your card is stunning too you sister will adore this x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Carol, gorgeous image and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carol this is so so pretty. The shape, colour, image and the die cuts are all put together perfectly to make such a beautiful card. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet and pretty. Your sister will treasure this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so very pretty! I love the soft colors and delicate embellishments. Very nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us this week here at Shopping Our Stash.
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, a lot of work went into this one! So many wonderful and intricate elements and they work together so beautifully! I love your colours and the image is darling! What a unique shape too!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Card Mania!
    Pamellia - GDT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic Creation and such a gorgeous image! So happy you could join us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
    Good Luck & Hugs, DT Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just beautiful! I love how feminine and elegant it looks. Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very stunning and intricate card Carol. Love the softness and sweet embellishments. Your sister will love this card. Thank you for playing along with us at DigiStamps4Joy and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [DS4J DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Sarah-Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, thanks for playing along with our Birthday celebrations at CRAFTY RIBBONS x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this image. She's so sweet, isn't she? You did a wonderful card with her - great colours and design. Fab work! Fhank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x