Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 1 March 2014

Wedding

Good morning all.

Apologies for being awol but I needed a week off to recover from the wedding....this low iron levels has really hit me hard this winter but hopefully I'll be fine again once I've taken all the pills!

We had a lovely day last Saturday, very chilly but the sun shone. The wedding ceremony, venue and reception were all fabulous and a good day was had by all.

I'm finally going to share the wedding stationery; so apologies in advance for such a long, photo heavy post!


The colour scheme was ivory and fuschia to which I added a little silver. The gorgeous heart die is from Marianne Designs - I've die cut it from the middle of the ivory square then replaced it popped up on foam squares, square dies from Spellbinders. Wording is computer generated then heat embossed with silver EP - a bit of a faff but finished them perfectly. Ribbon is from Craft Creations; charm and gem are from Meiflower. A simple paper insert completed the invitations.


A simple RSVP card and all envelopes were fuschia to match the invites.


Evening invites were postcard style and very simply embellished. Dies from Spellbinders.


The tables were all named after local castles. Wording was computer generated and heat embossed. Dies from Spellbinders and punch from Martha Stewart.


The table plan...dies from Spellbinders, corner punch from Martha Stewart. Small pink hearts are die waste. The wire heart and pegs were supplied by the bride. The place cards were simply the next size down deckled rectangle die and they were pegged to the wine glasses.
And a close up of the heart...wording computer generated and heat embossed. Bow tied on a fork with a charm added.


And finally one of those fluke photos of the bride and groom apparently watching me and OH having our picture taken lol.


Thankfully my mojo seems to have returned and I've spent a few days this week relaxing in my craftroom...all the samples are made for the next wedding in July and I've managed to have a play with some candy I won :) So you should see a little more of me this week hopefully and I'll be round to see you very soon.

Carol x


15 comments:

  1. Love the photo of you and hubby, love your outfit and colours are beautiful..
    the cards are all just lovely Carol.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stationery Carol. What lovely photo of you and hubby. Love that dress. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous wedding stationery hun and what a lovely picture too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Carol your wedding stationery is fabulous, really pretty and you can see all the hard work you put in. Love your outfit Carol! I have no idea how to emboss from a printer do you need special ink? Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous stationery Carole all stunning. Love the Table Plan.
    Great picture of you and your hubby, really beautiful outfit.
    Have a great weekend

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wedding stationery is gorgeous Carol! I love the photograph of you and OH you both look so happy and the bride and groom in the background will make a fabulous scrapbook page too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol, Oh they are so beautiful your so creative and your photo is lovely too with the lovely bride and groom in the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Wedding stationery is you made is stunning Carol. I love your elegant designs and touches of pink. The table plan design looks fabulous too.
    Such a beautiful photo, thank you for sharing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the stationery is simply stunning Carol ... as is your outfit! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Stunning wedding stationery Carol, so elegant and stylish. Fabulous photographs, I love your outfit.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning and so very elegant! Love the colours they chose and that heart popped up is just gorgeous!
    I have been to one of the castles...small world!
    You look fabulous...and so cool that the bride and groom were watching as your photo taken It was a lovely twist to your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your wedding stationery/cards are awesome, I'm madly in love with them! Fabulous picture of you and hubby!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Wedding Set. so sweet and Fab Picture.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous wedding set they are fantastic. Love your photo of you and hubby. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been waiting to see these for ages and then just didn't get around to visit! You made an amazing job of the wedding stationery, so pretty and the embossing of the words is fantastic. Love the photo of you and hubby, you look lovely, that dress is gorgeous and your accessories match so beautifully. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x