Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 22 December 2013

Shamballa Bracelet

Good morning all.

My first attempt at jewellery making!! A present for one of my sisters.


I bought a couple of kits from Beader's Companion when they had a huge stock clearance so they could merge with CC...I've got lots of materials left to make some more!!
This little box made using 6x6 papers was the perfect size to use as a gift box.



Carol x

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful! My eldest daughter makes these too! So pretty...I like the black stone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous......and something that's been on my to-do list for far too long....definitely gonna try making these in the New Year.....thanks for the inspiration!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous bracelet and beautiful box. I am sure your sister will love it.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever are you. I love those Shamballa bracelets, but don't think I would manage with my dodgy fingers. You have done a beautiful job I'm this Carol, and I'm sure it will be treasured. Perfect box too. Merry Christmas. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's gorgeous Carol, she will love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is gorgeous Carol, what a wonderful gift for your sister, especially with the fabulous gift box to put it in.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x
    P.S. Thank you for my lovely Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Carol, I am sure your sister will love it and such a gorgeous box too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bracelet Carol ! Wish I could make jewellery, have tried once but was pretty useless!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Love and hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how lovely this is Carol and l'm sure your sister will just adore it truly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bracelet in a stunning box ...... Perfect gift, I love it.
    I have beads and cord to make these but never got round to it.
    Next year maybe we will see!!!
    Have a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous and crafty New Year
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous bracelet Carol and my last blog run for the year...wishing you a lovely Christmas and thanks for being a fab buddy and hope to continue our friendship next year..
    Don't forget my candy....luv aNNIe xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carol beautiful bracelet. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely bracelet,you will love jewelry making, it is challenging but ever so worth the effort! AND they are great fun to wear!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x