Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 11 July 2013

Favours

Good morning all.
I had a very successful day shopping yesterday and got my entire outfit bought at the same shop I got the last one, so that's me all sorted again :)

Sharing today the wedding favours which had the place names attached to them.


The favours were glass coasters with space for a photograph and there was a photo booth present on the evening which you could have a daft photo taken in.

Carol x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Carol,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea for favours Carol. Love them. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Carol, No messing around with you Carol having got yourself sorted thats such a weight of your mind don't you think? What a lovely Wedding Favour and a great idea and how nice to be able to have your photo done on the night too with the booth being available have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the way to shop, no messing around and being undecided, way to go!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Carol glad you got your outfit sorted! loved the one you wore last weekend huggles hun Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely Wedding favour idea. I did the same, first shop, first dress. Haven't a lot of energy at the mo and trailing the shops of Aberdeen didn't appeal. So I made the most of it in one lol! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Carol! Love your wedding favour what a smashing idea! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic idea for a wedding favour, I really like that.
    That's great you got your outfit, one load off your mind
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea for Wedding favours and beautifully presented.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x