Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 12 July 2013

Amethyst

Good morning all.
It's a hive of activity here as we get ready to go away at the weekend!! Having just checked the long range weather forecast we appear to be going to head out of some unsettled weather here in the north to  good weather in the south...hopefully the weathermen are right this time!

Sharing today a birthday card I made for a friend a couple of weeks ago.


Image and paper from Kraftyhands. Dies from Spellbinders. Pearls, doiley and sentiment from my stash.


Challenges entered:
Crafts and Me - anything goes
The Paper Shelter - swirly girly
A Little Bit Crafty - dieing for it
Emma's Crafty Challenge - lace and pearls
Oozak - anything goes with a girly theme

Carol x

24 comments:

  1. Great card! I'm sure your friend loved it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is really stunning, lucky friend to receive it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Carol. Definitely my kind of card too. Enjoy your break. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and girly Carol! Have a fun time! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Vintage card Carol. Lovely colours and image. Have a lovely time. Keeping my fingers crossed for a rain free weekend! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and vintage, I love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Oozak!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a beautiful card Carol. I love the image and gorgeous papers.
    I hope you have a fabulous weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so lovely and girly and elegant all rolled into one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me again...forgot to say your new photo looks fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's even more beautiful in real life Carol so thank you very much for my beautiful birthday card - it is still out as I love the colours, actually I really ought to take my cards down lol! Have a lovely weekend Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Carol gorgeous papers..have a fab weekend huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card has a really vintage feel to it - lovely image and papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Carol, Oh so beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, thank you for entering Emma’s crafty challenge
    and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card and I am sure your friend will love it.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. An absolutely stunning card, one to always treasure.
    Happy crafting

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful Carol, such a gorgeous vintage image and papers.
    Have a fabulous break, I hope the weather stays fine for you.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. How fabulous is this, wow so very lovely Carol. The paper, the doily and the fancy frame just set it all off. Love it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card with fabby colours. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely beautiful...Thanks for playing along with us at A Little Bit Crafty.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing job! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  23. A wonderfully pretty card. I love the image.
    Thanks for joining in at Emma's Crafty Challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautifully designed card, thank you for joining us at Emmas crafty challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x