Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Mini Canvas

Good morning all.

All packed and ready for the off! Just hoping the weather stays dry...I've packed some books and craft mags just in case!

A little 4" canvas to share today.


Canvas is painted with Fresco Finish paints from Paper Artsy. Stamps are all from STAMPlorations and are inked with Wendy Vecchi Archival inks. Stencil is from Imagination Crafts  and I've used Sparkle Medium.

Challenges entered:
Unruly Paperarts - animal instincts
Our Creative Corner - colour your world
Stamps and Stencils - anything goes
Mixed Media World - use bright colours
DL Art - anything goes

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful canvas Carol. Love the colours. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,lovely design and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous canvas Carol, lovely warm colours - they look fabulous with the silhouette bird.
    Have a lovely break.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful canvas, Carol, lovely colors and nice stencil work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visiting again.....
      Thanks so much for joining us at Unruly PaperArts RAQ this month :)

      Delete
  5. I love working on canvass too! Great little design. Thank you for entering the April challenge "Color Your World" over at Our Creative Corner. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Carol, I love the beautiful background and the bird looks fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is really lovely Carol I love the image and colours you have used on the canvas, super project.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous mini canvas Carol - lovely colours and the bird is beautiful. Hope you enjoy your break! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant canvas, love the colours and the simplicity.
    Have a great break
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous canvas Carol, your stencilling is gorgeous. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very pretty little mini canvas! Have a great trip! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty canvas with such a rustic feel. Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media World xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is a gorgeous canvas. Just adore the autumn hues.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your canvas turned out so cute... love the stencil of the bird and the fresco paint colors are so pretty. Thank you for creating with us at Unruly Paper Art RAQ

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute little canvas.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous canvas Carol ! The bird is wonderful ! Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great project! Thank you so much for playing along with the Colour Your World challenge at Our Creative Corner! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely little canvas, a sweet project! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x