Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 29 September 2013

One Moment

Good morning all. 
Well yesterday turned out just as forecast and we had a glorious day of sunshine here, I wonder what today will bring! Hubby managed to get some stain onto our decking and I had a play with my camera in the garden....it does take some fabulous pictures and I'm really pleased I bought it.

I'm sharing another double page layout of Venice today. Two of the smaller photos are the views out of the windows from inside the bridge itself.


Created in Craft Artist using papers and elements from Template Dreams "Celebrate September" and a photo mask template from Indigo Designs. Word art is from Word Art by Jennifer. These double page templates have been brilliant for this album.

Challenges entered:
Digitally Sweet - anything goes
Lasting Memories - odd# embellishments (5), even# photos (4)

Carol x


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and layout Carol! I was there in 1971 for my honeymoon, such a beautiful place! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful day here too Carol and it's so warm. I love your picture, such lovely memories. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photographic memory on a lovely layout. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol your lovely photos and layout are just a dream of mine, Venice, we are so far away...Fantastic love what you have done..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous layout Carol, your photographs are beautiful, you must have had a wonderful time in Venice.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning layout of Venice Carol, so beautiful! Have fun with your camera, it's been cold and gloomy here x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! I was in Vanice 6 years ago...I remember this bridge so well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you joined us for the odd and even challenge at lasting memories. So pretty. Love your color choices and digital elements

    ReplyDelete
  9. It has been a gorgeous weekend here too Carol. Your layout is stunning with fantastic photographs of Venice.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good evening Carol,
    Absolutely stunning page, your pictures are just wonderful.
    Treasured memories to keep forever.
    Have a great week ahead
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carol

    I love your layout!!!

    Fabulous photographs.

    It looks like the cover of a book or an advertisement for a film.

    Hope you have had a lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool LO! I love your digital work, very creative and never ceases to amaze. Thanks for joining us as lasting memories. PS: Ive been loving watching your christmas card counter tick away...

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning layout and beautiful photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! This is a stunner! Love those pix and the way you made the bridge the focal point!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Carol! Me again. This is a stunner!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your layout brings back so many memories of Venice. I must say that my photo do not hold a candle to yours...Superb photos, Carol!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is simply amazing!!!! Looks like a framed piece of artwork. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omgosh, this is beautiful! You could frame this! Thanks for joining us at both Lasting Memories and Digitally Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous, what a wonderful background to display the beauty of the city and showcase your photo's!,
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a beautiful LO. Love the pictures too. Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x