Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 30 September 2013

Camera Shy

Good morning all. 
Another lovely day yesterday and the forecast looks good for today too. We're off to Galashiels with the cars today, hubby's needs a service and mine has a recall on it so that will take up most of the day!

Sharing another scrap page today using a recent photo of our dog Freya.


Created in Craft Artist using  Nuts for You from Template Dreams, combined with one of the Circle Fun revised templates.

Digitally Sweet - anything goes

Carol x

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous picture of Freya. The page looks lovely Carol. Enjoy your Day in Galashiels. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freya is gorgeous as is this layout.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful picture. Love the layout design. Not so nice in the South West - drizzling for last few days!
    Thanks for sharing at DSC.
    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful photograph of Freya, she is beautiful. Lovely layout too and loving the colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful way to showcase your doggie!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute!! absolutely gorgeous Carol as always beautiful layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous picture of your dog Freya Carol. Love the layout too! Have a good day hope your cars get sorted! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet photo and a beautiful LO! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout - and lovely photo. How was Galashiels? It's been a few years since I was last there! Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fabulous layout Carol, lovely photo of Freya and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute little fellow! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First off, what a beautiful dog .. wow. I love your page! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet :-)
    http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh your dog is beautiful and the layout is wonderful, I am so envious of those that scrapbook that I decided to give it a try and update some of my son's old photographs. I think it has been two weeks now and paper and photo are still together and being passed from one spot to the next awaiting some burst of creativity. Hope it comes B4 I have grandkids:O)!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x