Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 2 April 2012

Whoopsi Daisy - Sande's Sketch

I'm delighted to have been asked by Linnie to be a GDT at Whoopsi Daisy for six months. I love Linnie's images and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you.
This week's challenge is a sketch by Sande, I've used a digi image from Daisy and Friends CD which I had ready printed on my desk.


Image has been die cut with a Spellbinders nestie and layered onto a larger nestie. Backing paper also from the CD and it has been distressed with a tool then Shabby Shutters DI. White mat and green strip are both Martha Stewart punches. Butterfly die from Marianne Design. Sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio and mounted onto a Spellbinders die. Flowers and pearls from my stash.
Here is the sketch:


Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the creations of my teamies, you won't be disappointed.  You don't have to use a Whoopsi Daisy image to enter but if you do you will win two sheets of images. As the DT are taking a break for Easter this challenge will run for two weeks instead of one.

Challenges entered:
That Craft Place - all about spring
Stamptacular Sunday - pastel colours
Just Tracy - yellow, green and white
The Craft Garden - pastel colours

Carol x

17 comments:

  1. beautiful card Carol, such a cute image and lovely backing papers, This CD is on my shopping list it looks fabulous, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, great card for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Just Tracys. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Carol,a gorgeous image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Carol. The sketch is great too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, really love the image and the pastel colours are stunning. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, they're lovely images to work with, aren't they? Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely carol, pretty soft colours and embellishments. Welcome to the Whoopsi Daisy team.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your gdt at whoopsi daisys !

    Gorgeous card ,beautiful image & i love the punches you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many congrats on your gdt - very pretty card, I love that image :O)

    Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great card from you Carol and I love all the diecuts too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Carol, so sweet and pretty :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carol, a little late blogging due to grand daughter being here but she has now gone home and hopefully tucked up in bed, what a lovely card great details and lots of lovely embellishments too:)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card Carol, loving your image and all the die cuts. Congrats on your GDT. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is a cutie. Thanks for playing along with us at The Craft Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your appoinment as GDT at Whoopsi Daisy Carol. This is such a pretty card, lovely colours and of course the gorgeous gingham! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at TCP challenge this time! Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a very sweet image - love all the pretty details that you added. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x