Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Mother's Day

Firstly a big Hello to my new followers, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

We've had a gorgeous afternoon here today and I've had to spend it sorting out our bedroom ready to have the carpet laid  tomorrow! I've now got two large bin bags full of stuff for the charity shop and several dozen empty hangers in the wardrobe........I was completely ruthless!!

I made this card a few weeks ago and didn't get around to blogging it.


Decoupaged image is from a C&C kit, lattice die is from Cheery Lyn, sentiment is computer generated and cut with a Spellbinders die and matted onto a scalloped circle die. Ribbon and pearls are from my stash.

Challenges entered:
Fussy and Fancy - punches and dies
Lily Pad - flowers
Squigglefly - Mother's Day
Paper Creations Ink - April Showers bring May flowers
Paper and Such - Mother's Day
Cheery Lynn - for Mom

Carol x

23 comments:

  1. That's really lovely Carol, such a pretty card.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Carol.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Carol, it's really special xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a gorgeous card, love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Carol, so pretty are the flowers and l love the decoupage it really does stand out and the background is also beautiful too:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very classy Carol. Loving the watering can with the flowers and the lattice is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely Carol! I love the dimension on your main image and the pearls on the lattice are wonderful! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow hun this is stunning,just adore that lattice effect its just brilliant,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Carol, this is so charming. Love your image and love the Lattice background, the image looks perfect mounted on top. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carol
    have left you a message on facebook x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, love the decoupage...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really pretty Carol love the watering can with the flowers spilling out x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Mother's Day card! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is pretty Carol, it's so nice to see some decoupage, I love the lattice background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Love that watering can image. Thanks for playing in the Squigglefly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning, wow, love it, the white bg makes it even more stunning!!!
    Thanks for joining us over at Squigglefly, love to have you !!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty card, I like the lattice BG. Thanks for playing along with us at Ppaer and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh wow, this is gorgeous...thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful!! I definately need to get that latice background!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely creation for Mother's Day! Thanks for playing along with us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lovely card for our "April Showers bring May Flowers" challenge! Love the image and colors you have chosen! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a delicate looking card! Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us for the Paper and Such Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x